Monday, March 23, 2009

Cherry Blossom Festival

It's that time of year again. The Cherry Blossom Festival is going to be up and running starting March 28-April 12. Marcus and I went there last year and had the best time. Everyone is just so happy and there are kites flying everywhere...it is busy but it is totally worth it. Taking the metro is always an option but it is very packed. I would recommend this to everyone!! Marcus and I will be getting our engagement photos done there in April. Here are some pictures that I took last year...
The kites flying around the monument.

The Cherry Blossoms wrapping around the water

My favorite picture!!



It is an amazing time and I do suggest anyone and everyone come to check it out. It is definetly worth it. Even if you can't make the festival, come to see them in bloom. They are beautiful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.insidenova.com/isn/news/local/article/dc_cherry_blossom_festival_soon_in_bloom/32355/