Wednesday, October 21, 2009




Well things are starting to settle down in the Agee household. We are about all done with unpacking everything. There are a couple more boxes that need to be opened and hopefully I will find a place to put them! It is very homey here though. I love just coming home and having that "It's ours" feel.
We finally got our pictures back from Bella Photography. They are great! I cannot wait to print them out and hang them up! They are exactly what I wanted!! We also got our wedding video from my Uncle Mike too. It is great! I cried more watching the video than I did on the wedding day!! ha ha
Well nothing is really new over here...let me know if you are reading this! I'd like to think that more than one person is reading this!!
Thanks everyone!! Until next time!

2 comments:

Rich L. said...

I am reading this.

Heidi said...

I am only 1 person, but I am reading it. :)