Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Life as we know it right now

I'm sure I don't have many followers on this blog but I do feel bad that I haven't made the time to write about things. 


Things are a bit different since the last time I wrote so let me catch you up!! 


I no longer work for the Dr's office. I really did not like it. Basically it was not my cup of tea. He is a good Dr and I will go to him whenever I need a check up but I do not EVER want to work in an office like that again.


I am employed by B. F. Saul and working at the Courtyard Marriott in Tysons. I started yesterday. 

It was very refreshing to start a new job and not feel like "the new girl". Everyone was so welcoming and would shake my hand and say "WELCOME ABOARD" or "WELCOME TO THE TEAM!" I did a lot of computer training yesterday but I did not mind at all. It was nice to feel like I am a part of something big and know that I have a fantastic future ahead of me. 

We also celebrated Marcus' birthday. We went to his parents on the 2nd (his actual birthday) and on the 3rd I took him out to dinner. He really had a great day. 

bread pudding

how cute is this!! confetti on the table!
We are going out of town next week for Heidi's wedding. I am so excited!! Talking to Heidi she sounds very calm and excited...not much stress has come from her throughout the process. I know she will be a beautiful bride and it will be a fantastic day!! I went to Indy a couple of weeks ago for her shower. It was a great weekend! We also had a small bachelorette party for her as well. 





Well I'm working the late shift today so I have to start getting ready! So excited to go to work!! (I know it's weird right!!!!) 

No comments: