I am the Scarecrow!
I cannot believe you just said that!!
- WOW! You look swollen!!!
- HEY! You're getting huge!
- Gees, how much longer do you have, you look miserable.
- Someone looks big!! How far along are you?
Now when you get pregnant, if you didn't know, there are some cases where you will get stretch marks because your stomach is growing. It happens! But you wouldn't know that unless I am walking around with no shirt on!! Also I have heard you could get stretch marks by just scratching your belly - I'm assuming the scratching is the growing but I'm not a doctor!! Well if something itches, I will scratch! You do not have to deal with the stretch marks...I do...so how about you back off a bit and go on with your perfect non scratch mark body!! I don't need the comments! :)
Forget losing sleep when he/she comes...you're losing it now.
- I have to go to the bathroom. It's like clock work!! Between 2:30am and 3:15am I am getting up to go.
- I am a "tosser". I enjoy rolling over in the middle of the night to find that cold part of the pillow again. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!! I will have to do a 3 point turn just to roll over. My stomach is heavy and there is no smooth movement!
- Back/leg pain. It doesn't matter what time it is, if you get this pain, you are better off just getting up. There is no good position for you! If you lay, it hurts. If you sit up, something else hurts.
- There will never be enough space in any bed in the world.
Does anyone have a tissue?
The tears sure can flow!! There have been times that I would just look at Marcus and make that ugly cry face and would just chuckle and come and hug me! Every time I have cried, I look back at the situation and think of how ridiculous it is but when I'm in that moment, forget it...there is no stopping the tears!
Now some things have been fantastic!
Wait...was I supposed to get morning sickness?
A husband's love!
Oh...I'm having seconds!
Whomever starting the "you're eating for two" is right but also wrong. Yes, I have a human inside that will eat - but not an enitre slice of pizza!! The baby will really only take molecules from the food we eat so yes, seconds/thirds might not be for the baby but it is nice not to be judged!!
He likes to move it...move it...
This little "secret" between a Mom and her unborn child is amazing. I love to feel him move around. At first, it was a bit "alien like" but now, I can almost predict when he will move. And the game he plays with Marcus is hilarious. It's like he knows when he puts his hands on my stomach - he just stops!
So even though I complain about some things, the good definetly out weighs the bad. There are days that I cannot wait for April to come but at the same time, I would love to keep him for myself!