Friday, February 13, 2009

Wedding Bands

So Marcus and I were both off yesterday. We ended up going to Springfield Mall and we looked at some wedding bands. Honestly, I think looking at jewlery is always a good time but to see Marcus trying on some bands was even better! I am almost positive he liked doing it too.

Heidi is coming soon. I am so excited to actually get some other things done. Bridesmaid dresses, save-the-dates, showing her where we are getting married and my wedding dress. Heidi is my maid-of-honor but living so far away it is hard for me and her to get things done. She has been so good with the planning of all of this though. She calls me on a regular just asking what she can do. I just wish she would move here until I'm married, things might go a bit smoother! (We have some extra rooms!!)

No comments: