Monday, March 9, 2009

Need an update!

So much has been going on.
Heidi came a couple of weeks ago. We had a very good time. We went dress shopping which was a lot of fun! She tried on a lot of dresses and was a great sport. She tried on everything!! She looked good in everyone too!! Alexiea came towards the end of the week and she was a lot of fun too!! (that is not the dress by the way...it reminded me of the statue of liberty! ha)

We got the save-the-dates started while she was here too. She really helped a lot with that. I am not very good at the whole "label" thing and she rocked that out for me. Very...very...very greatful for her help.


It was also Alexieas birthday and Heidi got to meet Marcus' parents and her friends. She also had the pleasure of meeting Christine. We had a very good night. I unfortunetly had to cut the night a bit short but hey, we had a blast. Alexiea had a Marti Gras theme so everyone was wearing purple, yellow (or gold), and green.

I also got to see Heidi's sister Katy who just had a baby. He is so adorable!! He is a very quiet little guy. I love it when he sneezes!!


















Well Heidi had to leave...and the week after was Marcus' birthday!! We went to his parents house and had a wonderful dinner. I got him a Packers jersey with his name on the back. He loved it! And then it snowed...

















When it comes to other wedding things, we signed with our DJ. We are going with Bialek DJs. When Heidi was here we were able to meet up with one of the DJs and she was great. Her personality is exactly what we are looking for and I really think she will work out just fine. We finalized the save-the-dates and will hopefully be sending them out by next week. (I am very bad at getting motivated.) My dress came in one month early!! I go next Thursday to see it and try it on. I am very excited! Next step is cake!! Marcus cannot wait to try them!!



Well...until next time!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Haha. What a random blog of events. All the pictures look great... thanks for choosing the SoL dress to post! How hideous.
You still haven't gotten out the save the dates? You were freaking that you wanted them out 2 weeks ago! Geez... you are something else.