Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!


Happy Father's Day to all!! Tonight Marcus and I are going to his parents house to have a BBQ. Steaks, potatoes, corn on the cob, good company, and some relaxation!! My parents are in Boston again so I guess we will have a second Father's day later this week. Fine with me! I love a good BBQ night!
This past week has been crazy! We have been working a lot and haven't gotten a lot done with the wedding but the end of the month will be busy with wedding things. Next week I am going with Marcus' mom to get some things from the fabric store and also to get the rehearsal dinner planned and ready. The week after I have my first dress fitting. Between now and then, I will need to get the "under garments" and shoes that I will be wearing so I will have exact measurements and alterations for the wedding. After that, starts July!! I have my Bridal Shower that month...I am soooo excited. Heidi is doing a fantastic job with the planning of this. I am so very happy I have her in my life. She is amazing! We also have to get the invitations ready to be mailed. That will be a job in itself! We still have a lot to do but the wedding will be here before we know it! Then what will I blog about?!
Well...until next time! :)


1 comment: