Thursday, July 2, 2009

72 days and counting!

Wow...I can't believe we are getting so close! I can remember last year saying "Oh man...10 months until the wedding!" I didn't think it would go so fast! Everyone always said "It will be here before you know it..." and I never believed them!! Now I wish I had more time!! ha ha We don't have too much to do but there is still that little stuff that you don't think of until the last minute!
I had my first fitting the other day and it went very well! Not too much to alter so that is nice. My mother and Mrs. Weishoff came with me. It was good to have the extra eyes with us and we love her company as well!! I have about 4 more appointments with her and then I get my "baby" back. It was a bit hard to let her go!! I couldn't stop thinking of what would happen if there was a flood in her basement or a fire...or paint splashes all over it. I was a bit insane leaving! I hope I kept it in well though!

So the next step is getting those invites out. I think putting everything in that envelope will be the most time consuming!! Anybody want to help?! I could always use a dozen more hands!! My shower is coming up this month too! I am very excited. It will be nice to relax for a day from the planning!

Oh...my friend from Indiana just had a baby so if you know Stefanie Oswalt, make sure you tell her congrats. She had a beautiful baby boy...William Sawyer Oswalt. He was 7lbs and 9oz. The baby and Stefanie are doing very well.

Well until next time!

1 comment:

Rich Jr. said...

72 was Carlton Fisk's number. This is good news.