Thursday, July 30, 2009

Signed, Sealed and Delivered

So the invites are signed, sealed, and delivered! Check your mailboxes next week cause they should be in there. It was a very long process but I am glad I did them. I hope everyone likes them. I personally love them!
So things are really coming together now. I have been a bit on the stressed side lately though. I have been having little panic attacks off and on. I just have so much on my mind. I have a "list" in my head of things that need to be done and it overwhelms me! You see on TV that wedding planning can be a bit stressful but I guess they edit the REALLY stressful parts out. And I thought picking a color was hard!! I just want everyone to have a great time. Which, might I add, is a very hard thing to do. I want it to be the wedding of my dreams and also a great party for my family and friends. So...it's a lot of pressure! I think, if I was to do this all over, I would've gotten a wedding planner. I just assumed I could take all of the responsibility on myself. I was wrong! Granted, it will all come together but it is just hard to keep things straight! And with this being my first time planning such a big event, I don't really know the proper steps for all of this. They don't say this stuff in the "wedding planning books"!
So we definitely have a busy schedule ahead of us! Next month (as in August) we are jammed packed with appointments. I have dress fittings, hair trials, tux fittings, cake meetings, DJ meetings....should I go on?! Our calendar is booked!! I am glad we are finally down to the wire though...I cannot wait to see how things panned out.
Well enjoy the invites and I cannot wait to get responces back!!

Enjoy the weekend and as always, until next time...

1 comment:

Rich L. said...

They make all the planning so difficult so that you'll never want to get married again.