Friday, July 24, 2009

Bridal shower fun!

I had a blast at the bridal shower! Heidi did such a great job! I couldn't have asked for anything better! Here are some pictures from that great Sunday!!






Here I am!! Everybody threw "polka dots" at me!













My mom got me and Marcus "Mickey ears" with our names on it. We cannot wait to wear them in Disney when we go!!






I got this awesome picture frame from Amy. Thanks so much! I love it! I need to find the perfect spot for it though!!













Heidi got me ShamWOWs!! I am obviously super excited!!











Here are the girls!! (right to left)

front row: Sally, Julie (mom) Alexiea, Me, Heidi, Edna (mom) Kim, Beth, Julie, Laura Lee

back row: Muffy, Moriah, Gloria, Cathy, Lisa, Robin, Julie, Naomi, Jackie,

It was a great crowd!!


Disney Dollars!





















The girls!! Alexiea, me and Heidi









The moms!!

Marcus and I with our hats on!! Don't we look so cute!!

Well 50 more days (or so) left. I recently had a meeting with the DJ to square away some important details about the ceremony and the reception. She let me know that she wants us to have a lot of fun and that is definetly the plan! While I was in Tyson's Mall, I stopped at a couple of hair places to see how much they will charge for wedding day hair. WOW....$250 jsut for an up-do! You have got to be out of your mind!! I did find a great place that was a lot cheaper than that though. Paul Mitchell's school. Yeah, they are students but they are about to graduate to become professionals and I think it would be so gratifying for them to be able to go home and say "I did someones hair for their wedding today". Wouldn't that be such a good feeling? I have no doubts about them at all. I don't think that Mr. Paul would have some random girls/guys in his school to mess up. That would ruin the Mitchell name. What do you think?

I have started to address the invites too so those will be out by the end of next week!! YEAH!! We are getting down to the wire now and getting more and more excited. I hope you guys are as well. Hey, by the way...how many people are reading this?! Leave a comment so I know that there is a point to writing this still!! :)

Well until next time!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I am not reading this. Just thought I'd let you know. ;)

Unknown said...

Neither am i...even if it is 3 weeks later!!!