Tuesday, August 25, 2009

18 days...

Time is starting to slow down a bit. I think the anticipation of everything has come and time is gradually going by! I cannot wait though! I get my dress back on Thursday and we also have a final meeting with Lily at the Marriott. After that, NOTHING...until my bachelorette party! That is going to be a blast! Jen has been planning the whole thing for me. She is doing a great job too!! We are starting at a Mexican Restaurant (Lauriol Plaza - see below for picture) for some good food and margaritas. After there, we are going to start to walk around DuPont and hit the local bars. I also heard that the Real World will be taping down there so that would be awesome to get on TV. Us girls will have to look our best, just incase!! Marcus has his bachelor party the day before mine. We are both unsure where he is going though! Marcus' friend Ben is planning all of that and Marcus is very excited!


Until next time!

No comments: