Monday, August 31, 2009

FINALLY.....SEPTEMBER

Ahh...Finally in the "wedding month". This has been such a long time coming but I'm glad it is here! To put it in perspective, Marcus and I are getting married in 11 days...one more weekend...I have 5 more days of work until the wedding...YEAH...THAT CLOSE! I am a lot more calm than I thought I would be at this time. We are just so anxious!

We started the seating chart. Wow...that's a bit crazy! We got poster board (orange to match the wedding of course) and drew circles on them. We took post-it notes and cut them in strips and put every ones name on there. Then we put them in their seats! It was a lot easier that way. I'm more of a visual person anyway. I think we did a good enough job with it. We tried to sit people with other people they get along with and hope to make new friends as well.

The next week and a half will hopefully go by very fast. We won't be doing as much except for getting things together but I pray it will be here before we know it! I am so excited to "walk down that aisle"!!

Well...until next time!!

3 comments:

Rich said...

We can't wait, Krista and Marcus. I remember the seat assignment was my favorite part of the planning!!

---Rich

Unknown said...

Wow I always thought that was the worst part from what everyone says! Oh btw...1 week away!

Heidi said...

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to come. I am all packed and just sitting on my bed waiting. Uh, I got another 14 hours to go.