Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tonight I am irritated

Looking for a job is no easy task. I hate it in fact. Here are my problems:


  • I have no education but some college



  • I am an Assistant Property Manager - I design newsletters...I post rent...I pay bills...who in the government is going to hire me?



  • I want more money. Yes we can survive off of what we are making now but it wouldn't be too bad if I could get a bit more!?



  • I DO NOT want to commute to DC. I would shoot myself everyday being stuck in that traffic



  • I don't mind starting from the bottom BUT nobody will hire you unless you have experience...hence being an Assistant Property Manager


I'm super frustrated. And it is all my fault. I'm not trying to have a pity party and I'm not trying to say that someone else did this but COME ON! Let me catch a break. I get so jealous of other people who are successful and I'm not. I just want to move somewhere else and start all over. Scratch my entire resume and start again. I can't put on my applications that "I'm willing to learn. No, I don't have experience but teach me!!" I need to get out of what I'm doing now. It's not for me. I don't like it...I need a change. Ugh...I'm over it.

Okay - I'm done!!

No comments: