Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

2012!! WOW! I think every year I say "I can't believe it is another year....it went by so fast." Nothing seems to slow down. As a child I would always think that I would never get to 13...16....18...21. Now I am dreading getting older! Give me a couple of years!!

I really enjoyed my New Years this year. It was just Marcus and I at the house. Very relaxed. I think I had 3 wardrobe changes - ending in my PJs and slippers! No driving and we could drink as much as we wanted. I made some appetizers for us that were pretty good!

Shredded chicken, cream cheese, garlic powder wrapped in a crescent roll. 
Beer battered cheese dip - ranch and peppers

Even though it was just us, I loved being able to do this stuff. And I enjoyed cooking something different.

So for dinner I made steak and asparagus...which is our favorite!! It was very good! 


We did however make it to 12. We might have a had a bit more to drink that we should have but hey, we were home and we didn't go anywhere!! After we made our phone calls, we feel right to sleep! It was such a long night!! :) Again - getting old!! ha

I don't have any resolutions though. I want/need to quit smoking, I want to take the time for writing on here more (not that I have many readers!), I want to do more DIY crafts and take more pictures. But I figured, if I call it a resolution, I don't do it!! So those are things I want for 2012 and I hope I keep all of them! 

Happy New Year! 

No comments: