Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Things I love

Life in general is a bit boring. Maybe my life at times can be a bit boring. I'm not sure if it's because I'm getting older. Maybe it's because I don't like to drink as much. Well what if it's because I don't have as much money to be able to do the things to keep me busy but whatever it is...I find ways to have fun and keep me busy.

  •  Pinterest - this website is amazing! I highly recommend it to anyone that likes EVERYTHING! I have found recipes that I have tried, DYI crafts that I have tried, holiday ideas that I cannot wait to try next year and so much more. If you aren't into the whole craft/cooking thing, they have professional photographs and tutorials, pictures of pets, humor and more. The only thing is you can't just sign up. You need an invite from someone who already has it. (Let me know if you want one and I'll send it your way!!) 
  • Tumblr - yes it is kind of like blogspot but a bit different. It has quicker blogs but you can put anything on there: videos, to GIFs, to crafts. I don't post on there that much but it is a great website to check out different things that are in the news and such. You do not need an invite but you do need to sign up to be able to look at most things. My favorites are: losingweightinthecity (she used to be over weight and now she is running marathons - she is very positive and a great influence to someone who is trying to lose weight.) marthasworstnightmare (very crafty and about good food.) theclearlydope (they are hilarious! they put up a lot of videos about news or random videos from youtube)
  • Youtube - yes, I know you have heard of it. but I love the fact that I can put in "laughing baby" and have TONS of videos for hours. 
  • facebook - again, I'm sure you know about it. It has its ups and downs. Yes, I love to reconnect with old friends and it is great to see family you can't see all the time but I hate the way it changes all the time. Why can't they leave it the way it is and let us "play". Some of the time the change isn't bad but once you get used to one way - it changes! It's hard to keep up
I also like to do my crafts - when I'm in the mood but I have occasionally started a project and not finished. It is either I don't like the way it looks or I get bored of it. :) So then I just start all over again with the websites! 

Other things I love are these little ones! I am introducing my nephew and niece! They were both born last year and growing like weeds. I am so happy they are in my life! 




1 comment:

Anthony Hopper said...

Thanks for pointing out Pinterest. I didn't know the site existed.