Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Things that have made me laugh today

I love a good laugh and I would like to share some with you now!!



At first glance - hilarious!! First of all, the girl on the right doesn't look like a badass...she knows that in 15 years this photo will be on a site like awkward family photo and she is already hearing the jokes being made. But take another look:

What is Dad doing here? Is he trying to get his muscles (or lack there of) to pop out or is he giving his wife a hint?!

 

If my parents told me that this is what we were doing for our Christmas card - I'd lose it! But I'd want to be the Christmas tree! Sweet shoes!



I had to look at this twice at this - He is holding his shoes!!

Not sure if you guys have seen damnyouautocorrect.com but it is hilarious!

damn you auto correct funny iphone fails and blunders

damn you auto correct funny iphone fails and blunders

And last but certainly not least: 

No comments: