Sunday, July 12, 2009

2 months from today...we will be Mr. and Mrs. Agee!!

Down to the wire huh?! Things are really coming together too and I'm having fun doing it now! We finally got the timeline of events for that night so we were able to get the DJ all squared away with everything she will need. It is very weird to put things on paper though. As in, how we want to be announced, types of music, the first dance, father/daughter dance...things like that. I can actually imagine things happening which is really nice. I think my excitement has intensified more now than before though. We also added more to our registry. I do have to say, doing that online is much easier than doing it at the store. Marcus and I enjoyed scanning everything but it is a lot more organized on-line. I recommend doing both! :)
A week from today is my bridal shower! So exciting!! I can't wait to see everyone! It should be a good time. I wanted everything in polka-dots and I think Heidi made sure that happened!! We are wearing polka-dot dresses to go with the theme as well...we will be adorable! :) Marcus will be going with "the guys" to a baseball game that day so they will be out of the way for the whole day! It will be nice to have a girls day!!
So the checklists are going down...but still a lot to do. I am feeling really good about everything though so no more stress. :) Now is the time for fun!!!

Until next time!

No comments: