Thursday, July 16, 2009

T minus 3 days until my first bridal shower!!

Yep, thats right! Krista's having a party!! I can't believe its here. Heidi and I were just picking out the dates and here it is! I am so excited to see everybody! I have family and friends coming from out of state so it will be very good to see them before the wedding. Some family hasn't met Marcus yet so that will be good too!
Everything is going by so fast its killing me! This week has been a bit hectic around here. We have cleaned the house...sent the DJ the information she needed...I have made my "wedding information" binder and other odds and ends when we have time. The wedding binder is a bit crazy I know, but it will really help to keep things in order for me. I have the dividers in there so I know where to go to get the info I need and it will be good if something does happen (knock on wood) I can have someone use that to call who they will need to. I am all set!!

I have finally got some pictures from the last couple of months so I figured I would share those as well. Marcus and I went to Indiana in June for my friend Jami's wedding so here are some pictures of that trip...ENJOY!



So while in Indy, Marcus and I made time to see an old friend. Leah Taylor...well Matis now. She has a 1 year old son who Marcus and I adore! He is really so adorable so we had to see him!! This is our "disfuctional family photo"! It was so great to visit with Leah and catch up on her and her family's life. Thanks again Leah!!




Here is me and Jami. We met in middle school choir. She sat next to me and we hit it off right away. Her wedding was so beautiful! It was so nice to be able to share that with her and Rick. I cannot wait to see her at ours! :)













Rick and Jami cutting their cake. Isn't it amazing!! I loved her cake topper!! It tasted wonderful too!!














Here we are at Landsharks in Broadripple. Rick works there so we got the VIP treatment! We had a booth, free shots, champagne and great music. It was a great place to meet up! Doesn't Marcus look amazing!!









Here is me, Jami and Erin. It was so great to see them both! I miss those girls so much. I am so happy they are able to come out in September. It means so much to me! I'm a lucky girl to have such great friends!!







Well as always...until next time!!

No comments: