Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Adventures of Cali and Krista

As you grow older you need family but you really need friends.

I feel that even though I have a good handful of BEST friends, I feel like each one of them are good for me for different reasons.

Cali is one of the handful - she is hilarious, smart, easy going, spontaneous and so much more! Right now she lives in North Carolina and going to Law School. It is very hard for a friend to be so far away but for us...it works! (But I cannot wait for her to come home and STAY!!)



Well when she comes home from school I try to see her as much as I can. We go on "adventures" which really can be anything. We have just drove around, or headed to Bloom to do some shopping for her mom, or our absolute favorite past time - IKEA!!!!

We never really buy anything when we go there but we enjoy just going to take pictures or get ideas for our lavish futures. But most of the time, Cali appreciates the children's section and the candles!


'

Well tonight we are going to have another adventure and it will be the last one of the winter until she comes home again. The great thing about Cali is that we never have to say "goodbye" to each other - we always just pick up where we left off. 




No comments: