Friday, January 6, 2012

I came, I conquered, I quit

Today was my last day at City Center Apartments. I have worked there since September 29, 2008.

When I got there the place was "sticks". Everything that was placed in the buildings, I saw go up and it was such an experience.

The patio/office

Inside the lobby 

Another angle of the office

Putting up the lights outside

I have mixed emotions about leaving today. I was really excited to put in my notice. I feel like it was time for me to go. Things were happening with the company, things were happening with the property, and things ARE happening with me. I know it was the right decision. Today I do have to admit I was sad. 3 years is a long time. I grew so much. I got engaged while working there, I got married while working there, my husband and I got a dog, a home...I really have changed. I think thats what makes me sad. I know that things will be better and I will be happier but you can't help but get a bit emotional. I have made such great friends there that I know will last a lifetime. 

The City Center crew
Fatoma, Tim, me, Danny, Valerie, Chris and Gary


No comments: