Sunday, January 8, 2012

I want to travel!!



I love finding new places to visit. I wish my job was literally to do just that: TRAVEL!!! Every year Marcus and I have 2 vacations. I really like doing it that way because it breaks out the year so well.

Last year I went to Cape Cod - Marcus had to work - and in September we went to Chicago. I really loved both vacations. I've been to the Cape before but this time was a bit different because we stayed over and rented a house. It was right on the lake and it was GREAT! Very calming and everything was so close.

Chicago was really nice too. We broke up the trip a bit by going to Green Bay first which was AMAZING!! Marcus is a HUGE Packers fan so for him, this was his dream!

There are a lot of places I would love to go just for a week:

Italy - I would love to take in the sites there. And of course the spaghetti! 


France - I've heard mix reviews about France. I think it would be absolutely beautiful though. 




Bermuda - OH doesn't this picture just look amazing! RE-LAX-ATION! Bring it on!!


San Francisco - I was there when I was little but I don't remember much about it at all. And I think it would be great to sing the Full House theme song while crossing the bridge...DON'T MAKE FUN! I know you would do it too!!


VEGAS!! Again, I was there when I was 15 so I was not allowed to do ANYTHING!! I couldn't even stand on a certain part of the carpet!! I really want to go but  I COULD NOT bring much money!! I might have a bit of an issue with gambling!?!

So I guess I should put my resume out and see if people would hire me to go to these places! I'll get right on that. 

No comments: